Do ALL in the NAME of JESUS and for HIS SAKE. (Col.3:17, etc.)
Do ALL for the EDIFYING of BELIEVERS. (1 COR.12 14)
Do ALL to reach the LOST. (Rom.11:14; 10:1; 1 Tm.2:8)
AT SERVICES: 1. ALWAYS BE THERE (Heb.10:23 24)
2. EVERYONE BE THERE (Joel 2:16; Dt.4:10; 6:7,20 24)
TAKE AN ACTIVE PART:
1. Have a Psalm, a hymn, a praise. (Col.3:16; 1 Ch.16:4)
2. Teach, preach, give, pray, edify. (Rom.12; 1 Cor.12; Dt.4:10)
3. Sing loudly & joyfully with praise. (1 Ch.15:16,22; 25:1 6)
4. Learn how to play a musical instrument for the Lord. (Psalms & Chronicles)
5. Say “Amen” and “Praise the Lord”. (1 Ch.15:16,22; 25:1 6; Ps. & Rev.)
6. Bring people. (Ezek.33:2 11; Is.55:6 7; 2 Pt.3:9; Jn.6:37)
7. Make a point to welcome ALL VISITORS. Don’t let a stranger to you STAY a stranger.
8. Make a point to fellowship with ALL the brothers & sisters. Lift spirits wherever possible. Invite someone home for fellowship. Get to know those you don’t know they MAY be more bashful than you.
9. Help with the chores; help in the nursery; turn off fans & lights; shut & lock doors; straighten song books & chairs; prepare the Lord’s Supper; clean the building; clean or mow the lawn; etc.
10. Notice who was absent. Find out why. When they’ve missed several services call or visit them let them KNOW you missed them & that we want them.
COME SEEKING TO BE FILLED WITH THE SPIRIT & SEEK HIS GUIDANCE;
1. Don’t be so self centered by always seeking TO BE BLESSED think about BEING A BLESSING to someone else.
a. Just BEING in the service is the first SURE way of blessing others.
b. Ask God to use you to REFRESH soomeone in some way. They may be more tired than you, have more problems, etc.
2. PRAY for that specific service. We have four, and a well fed sheep must be at all four.
a. BIBLE STUDY. Come prepared to really study & learn bring a BIBLE.
b PREACHING Bring lost people to hear the gospel and prepare to accept the exhortation, rebuking, or comforting that God might want to GIVE YOU through his messenger.
c. WORSHIP & PRAISE. Come prepared to truly worship the LORD JESUS CHRIST. Keep your mind on HIM, his death, his blood, his glory, his resurrection, his salvation, his mercy, his return, his kingdom, etc. Come prepared to praise HIM in song, verse, or testimony.
d. PRAYER & THANKSGIVING. Come prepared to offer thanks and to pray.
1. VISIT FOR THE LORD. Prospects, absentees, house to house, hospitals, jails, orphans, widows, poor, etc.) GO WITH SOMEONE. Make it a date with your spouse, friend, etc. and try to win someone to faith in Jesus Christ.
2. HAVE A HOME FELLOWSHIP OR BIBLE STUDY. Invite neighbors, relatives & lost friends to fellowship with several believers from the assembly.